Space Hulk Ascension (Classic)

Space Hulk Ascension (Classic)

Nov 11, 2017 @ 10:51am
[MOD] Cold Corridor Combat released
I'm pleased to announce that the mod "Cold Corridor Combat" is released and available for download.

You can find the downloads on moddb.com and the manual here on steam.

Links
http://www.moddb.com/mods/cold-corridor-combat
Deathwatch HiRes texture pack:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/cold-corridor-combat/addons/cold-corridor-combat-deathwatch-hires-v2-0
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1168271604


Edit:
Updated Deathwatch texture pack link
< >
Showing 1-15 of 359 comments
What does it mod?
Hi dv, do I need to restart my game progress for this to take effect?
Version 0.2.6 is released on moddb.com.
nice, downloading :heavy:
Outstanding work! So much so that it has brought me back to playing again after a long break. Quick question. Would it be possible to increase the max attribute score beyond 6? I know balance wise it would be a bit breaking but progression wise I would love to see extremely high level terminators with some really outstanding attributes.
The game supports stat values of 7 or more. For game balance reasons that might not be a very good idea. Would AG200 affect rogue mode leaderboards?

Levels above X are mainly cosmetic. All they give is rank which in turn increases command range.
Actually I was thinking if you could keep the stat cost increase the same so a stat of 7 would cost 32 points, 8 would cost 64, 9 would be 128 points.
Originally posted by kalanisman:
Actually I was thinking if you could keep the stat cost increase the same so a stat of 7 would cost 32 points, 8 would cost 64, 9 would be 128 points.
That's coded that way by Full Control anyway.

Granting extra skill points advances a lvl X 5/5/4/4/2/2 Terminator to a lvl XIII 5/5/4/4/4/4 one. Game balance says no here. But I keep it in mind for future use.
Got it, thanks for the reply, cant wait to see what else you have in mind! Speaking of the future, are there any plans for the smurfs melee being able to use LC or TH?
Originally posted by kalanisman:
Speaking of the future, are there any plans for the smurfs melee being able to use LC or TH?
The melee unit is used as a ranged one with alternative weapon. It's a way to grant limited access to plasma. Plans are to rename him and remove the "melee" association.

There are also plans to borrow LC graphics from other chapters for UM and NM Sergeants.
Sounds great! Thanks for all your effort!
Version 0.2.6.1 is released: http://www.moddb.com/mods/cold-corridor-combat

Mainly minor bugfixes. Some adjustments to BA, DA and NM. Revealed hidden Wolf Claws variant.
and what does the mod?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 359 comments
Per page: 1530 50