Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

MEGA MAP PACK 2011–2015 — ~500 maps | Killbox, Sniper, Coop, Stargate & more
I logged over 1,000 hours in this game between 2011 and 2015. Here are the maps I still have:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lBd66amNnRKggChUHKWZzVq1Ep2WJfyi/view?usp=sharing :steamhappy:

Someone really needs to set up a server featuring only Killbox maps — both with and without gravity! I miss them so much! I used to play on Killbox, SG, and Victoria Cruenta servers.

There are Stargate maps too, along with Sniper, Coop, and many other maps.

Some maps might be missing textures, but I think that should be fixable by someone who knows their way around Source.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Cool, thanks for the share! There aren't many killbox servers left (if any?) but still a lot of servers that run those sniper/camper type maps with low grav. The stargate ones are cool, I'll check them out.
Pretty substantial collection on the DM side for sure, on co-op I can tell you haven't played the gamemode in years haha.
https://fastdl.hl2dm.com/maps/ is probably the largest public collection of hl2dm if you want to expand yours.
Originally posted by |911|Viperbird:
There aren't many killbox servers left (if any?)

* * * But n Ben2* * * in the UK is mainly killboxes, some larger maps but all custom, no stock maps are used except when the server reboots and it then clears after 15 minutes
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50