Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Theory About steam
what if the reason that some posts talking about fastpath being bad get removed is because some steam mods are with fastpath
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
I don't think its that, they just use alts to mass report the posts.
Their posts do get removed, but steam moderation is so hit and miss they keep winning appeals and the moderators assume that if many different people report the same post its probably a bad one. So like usual they game the system.
Valve sublets their moderation, likely by handing contracts to 'support companies' for content moderation, so it's perfectly reasonable for certain mods to be partial to certain users and communities; for instance, the Garry's Mod trolls who 'hack' random users have never been banned for blatant spamming, which I documented earlier this year...
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3778545288

This is the problem with anonymous mods, and that will always be the case. So if you care about this game or any source game, you should tell your fellow gamers to provide activity and feedback in threads like these...
https://steamcommunity.com/app/320/discussions/0/569297137117102482/
These 'corrupt' mods and bot-reporters are counting on people getting exhausted and too tired to fight. So I hope anyone reading does not make them right.

But even in that thread about choosing our own mods, some pathetic moderation led to THIS post being called "naming and shaming" =
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3802422114
When all I am doing is commenting on information the user made public? In a thread about public qualifications? And ofc, in my dispute ticket, they don't even try to explain any reasoning.

Historically, they've gaslit me multiple times by telling me one ticket I opened was being 'handled' in another ticket older ticket... which is on an entirely separate matter that they have been avoiding. So nowadays, the mods just wait them out once I produce evidence of mods being flat-ass wrong. If no ticket has a response in 2 weeks, it auto closes.

Example: this is the topic of thread I was banned for (in hl2dm only, 2 weeks ago,) but it was for the 'last' post wrote (which FastPath would bot-report if I posted here as well):
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3805495856

So I was hl2dm hub banned for responding 'in kind' within a topic that should have been removed MUCH sooner, but they were waiting until I could be banned for "naming and shaming" as well... before removing the topic entirely. It's pathetic and obvious how they operate. Do DM me for the entire thread, because my last post isn't even rule breaking, if one has any bit comprehensive neutrality when evaluating content.

And my dispute ticket about that^ hl2dm-hub ban is what they referenced here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3805482623
When that^ is about my days ago ban in the Steam general section? and you can read about that subject here:
https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/10/567036884123937593/#c574927238287339566

If you want a tldr - just read the support staff's moronic replies. And it's because I document their blunders and abuse that they often avoid me, while marking misleading 'tags' on my account, and that leads to OTHER mods to want to doubt and ignore me.

But why might they avoiding saying concrete things? Because tickets are saved, even after 8 weeks, when you can't see them on your client. So download all support tickets you make with tools like this one:
https://www.getsinglefile.com/

The have builds for Mozilla and Chromium web browsers.

Kind of like reddit, Valve should observe and elevate trustworthy members of a community into mod positions (which they used to do in the past,) but if they can't find any, then they should just shut that section of the platform down. There are reasons FastPath trolls can ONLY spew their moronic lies on Steam Discussions, and all of those reasons involve obfuscated, erroneous, and jaded moderation.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50