Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Friend Request
A Fastpath Admin has sent me yet another friend request, wont take a genius to figure out which one.

Despite my previous posts on the 19th March, 25th April and 24th of May posting my thoughts on your request and after 8 knock backs it is time to finally take the hint that I will not now nor ever accept a friend request from a FastPath Admin. Stop wasting my time, the 2 seconds it takes to refuse your request can be better used for other things.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
It should be noted here, and elsewhere, that the Squid account (or any FastPath account) will add people in order to 'crawl' your profile for report-able content as well as affiliated users for bot indices. Never accept, for it will only hand them info to use against you.

This is why Feedays had his 'naked combine model ragdoll' content reported (which only showed buttcheeks, not genitals,) but he had his content access set to public. Each successful 'report' helps the auto-mod side of Steam to flag an account as being more 'potentially disruptive,' and then they will ask a paid-mod to intervene sooner, which helps the FastPath bots suppress real users. Never give them access, and lock down your screenshots and other content. SteamID.uk crawled this info for a long time, but not with malicious intent. There are guides there to protect yourself.
stay jealous man all time you talk to us.
Originally posted by ß0ßStaR:
stay jealous man all time you talk to us.

Explain to me why I am Jealous for refusing a FP Admin friend request? That makes no sense whatsoever

I think the jealousy lies elsewhere, why else would anybody send 8 friend requests other than to escape FP?
Originally posted by B.n.B Steve:
Originally posted by ß0ßStaR:
stay jealous man all time you talk to us.

Explain to me why I am Jealous for refusing a FP Admin friend request? That makes no sense whatsoever

I think the jealousy lies elsewhere, why else would anybody send 8 friend requests other than to escape FP?
man, i'm sure squiddy and his clones are the ones jealous for not being able to be friends with someone as superior as Steve.
Originally posted by ß0ßStaR:
stay jealous man all time you talk to us.
I don't think anyone is jealous of your AI girlfriend subscription; we just want the company taking your money to be held to a proper standard, like all other servers, in order to protect 'vulnerable' and lonely gamers like yourself.
Here we are a few months on and now I have a friend request from the fastpath admin alt acc. now to take a leaf out of the fanbois book

Seriously take the hint
, I cant be any plainer with you without facing a ban on here.
Originally posted by B.n.B Steve:
Originally posted by ß0ßStaR:
stay jealous man all time you talk to us.

Explain to me why I am Jealous for refusing a FP Admin friend request? That makes no sense whatsoever

I think the jealousy lies elsewhere, why else would anybody send 8 friend requests other than to escape FP?
Who went be friend with a jealous like you tell me who is this guys xd
Originally posted by ß0ßStaR:
Who went be friend with a jealous like you tell me who is this guys xd

You know fine who it was, and as always I am not jealous so find something new to say, you are boring me with your inane drivel.
Originally posted by ß0ßStaR:
Originally posted by B.n.B Steve:

Explain to me why I am Jealous for refusing a FP Admin friend request? That makes no sense whatsoever

I think the jealousy lies elsewhere, why else would anybody send 8 friend requests other than to escape FP?
Who went be friend with a jealous like you tell me who is this guys xd
a
OMG yet another friend request from the FP admin alt account today, obviously denied...
Now the same person sent a request using both his accounts to join my server group....

Request DENIED!!
Another friend request denied, stop embarrassing yourself, jeez.
yes but i want to see how many times he keeps asking
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50