Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Stalin95k sent me a friend request
they appear to be a famous hacker in the hl2dm community should i deny it?
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Originally posted by H2Powerman:
they appear to be a famous hacker in the hl2dm community should i deny it?
Accept it if you wish
Chances are, you were already on that person's friends list and are just trying to promote the ent_fire, sv_cheats 1 dependent scripts and 'rage' content that user wishes to promote. But if I am mistaken, then no, you shouldn't add any rage kiddie.

A LOT of similar threads have been spammed and removed, but the person behind the content has NOT been banned, as far as I can tell; also, this user remains 'unbanned' despite multiple, repeated violations of a different* sort, and they seem to be friendly with FastPath people. That's weird.

In fact, when I was trying to ask why the mods would NOT ban someone for all these removed topics (and one more thread I reported,) I was temp banned, and my screenshot was taken down.

But then that ban was expunged, so here, this is evidence of 'someone' spamming topics like these... and the mods NOT doing something more 'permanent' about it...
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3778545288
Originally posted by H2Powerman:
Man he hacked my f♥♥♥♥♥♥ server a bit ago i wanted to have him e♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ im not friends with him
Well, I have my doubts on that; but still, I would advise using different language to express your feelings, or else the troll/fastpath-adjacent users will report you for your 'toxic insolence.'

As for* anyone hosting a non-dedicated server, set a password (sv_password "") and disable cheats (sv_cheats "0") in a listenserver.cfg that you place in your hl2mp/cfg folder.
Originally posted by The New Guy™:
Originally posted by H2Powerman:
Man he hacked my f♥♥♥♥♥♥ server a bit ago i wanted to have him e♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ im not friends with him
Well, I have my doubts on that; but still, I would advise using different language to express your feelings, or else the troll/fastpath-adjacent users will report you for your 'toxic insolence.'

As anyone hosting a non-dedicated server, set a password (sv_password "") and disable cheats (sv_cheats "0") in a listenserver.cfg that you place in your hl2mp/cfg folder.
oh ok lad but i hated that guy
Originally posted by H2Powerman:
oh ok lad but i hated that guy
I understand, and would suggest you speak to well-respected modders like "Henky" from BouncyBall or Mr. "Peter Brev" (of GitHub fame) if you to learn how to stop and punish script trolls like the player who tried to add you. It's all relatively simple to set up, which is why it's annoying Valve doesn't do it by default. I'll send them this message link so they can post here (when able to.)

And my bad for doubting you, but these (primarily Eastern Bloc) kiddos do spam for one another. The whole point is for some 'Stalin' guy to get 'clout' or 'exposure' for immature troll content.
Originally posted by The New Guy™:
Originally posted by H2Powerman:
oh ok lad but i hated that guy
I understand, and would suggest you speak to well-respected modders like "Henky" from BouncyBall or Mr. "Peter Brev" (of GitHub fame) if you to learn how to stop and punish script trolls like the player who tried to add you. It's all relatively simple to set up, which is why it's annoying Valve doesn't do it by default. I'll send them this message link so they can post here (when able to.)

And my bad for doubting you, but these (primarily Eastern Bloc) kiddos do spam for one another. The whole point is for some 'Stalin' guy to get 'clout' or 'exposure' for immature troll content.
oh ok i will get him banned from all my servers i ever make
Thanks to their stupidity and spamming I now have there details to allow me to ban them from my server, silly little kids
Originally posted by The New Guy™:
Originally posted by H2Powerman:
Man he hacked my f♥♥♥♥♥♥ server a bit ago i wanted to have him e♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ im not friends with him
Well, I have my doubts on that; but still, I would advise using different language to express your feelings, or else the troll/fastpath-adjacent users will report you for your 'toxic insolence.'

As for* anyone hosting a non-dedicated server, set a password (sv_password "") and disable cheats (sv_cheats "0") in a listenserver.cfg that you place in your hl2mp/cfg folder.
I don't think anyone hacked H2PM
Originally posted by B.n.B Steve:
Thanks to their stupidity and spamming I now have there details to allow me to ban them from my server, silly little kids [/quoyou banned the script kiddies? liek stalin9k5
Originally posted by H2Powerman:
you banned the script kiddies? liek stalin9k5

yes, no time or place for silly little muppets on my server
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50