Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

FUN
Still active players?
I want to bring people who still play or wish to play from time to time ,but dont have community, free to add me , we can make one:vaporwave:
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
As I have mentioned elsewhere...
Originally posted by The New Guy:
For finding legit servers, all 'real' gamers can start here:

hl2dm-commuintiy discord (which is tied to the hl2dm section of Reddit):
https://discord.gg/C9SDCYv

Or the at Half-Life 2: Competitive (league) discord:
https://discord.com/invite/4RMyyH2utA

Or the SoCal server, which is most dedicated to fighting fake servers like FastPath and Saigns:
https://discord.gg/HW29gQxQGP
Originally posted by The New Guy™:
As I have mentioned elsewhere...
Originally posted by The New Guy:
For finding legit servers, all 'real' gamers can start here:

hl2dm-commuintiy discord (which is tied to the hl2dm section of Reddit):
https://discord.gg/C9SDCYv

Or the at Half-Life 2: Competitive (league) discord:
https://discord.com/invite/4RMyyH2utA

Or the SoCal server, which is most dedicated to fighting fake servers like FastPath and Saigns:
https://discord.gg/HW29gQxQGP
I would only trust Fastpath, Loki's and Saigns for fun and active communities. One of the groups that TNG mentioned are not good communities that bring negativity to HL2DM!
my mod map hl² dm fun.
Originally posted by onailag:
my mod map hl² dm fun.
Onailag always makes good HL2DM maps!
Originally posted by SquiddyGaming:
Originally posted by The New Guy™:
As I have mentioned elsewhere...
I would only trust Fastpath
don't trust fastpath. seriously, it's for your own good.
Originally posted by SquiddyGaming:
I would only trust Fastpath, Loki's and Saigns for fun and active communities. One of the groups that TNG mentioned are not good communities that bring negativity to HL2DM!

Explain what you mean, what group and how do they bring negativity to HL2DM.

I'm sure you you must have proof of some sort.
Originally posted by SquiddyGaming:
Originally posted by The New Guy™:
For finding legit servers, all 'real' gamers can start here:

hl2dm-commuintiy discord (which is tied to the hl2dm section of Reddit):
https://discord.gg/C9SDCYv

Or the at Half-Life 2: Competitive (league) discord:
https://discord.com/invite/4RMyyH2utA

Or the SoCal server, which is most dedicated to fighting fake servers like FastPath and Saigns:
https://discord.gg/HW29gQxQGP
I [work for] Fastpath and Saigns and [other 'bot'] communities. [The] groups that TNG mentioned are good communities that bring negativity to [FastPath]!!!
There, I fixed that for you. Also, I didn't give you permission to call me TNG.

Why am I right? Well, just look at the content SoCal has made...
https://hevdm.site.nfoservers.com/ryk/HL2DM%20-%20CTF%20Chaos.mp4
and this...
https://hevdm.site.nfoservers.com/ryk/HL2DM%20-%20A%20Typical%20Night%20of%20Phuckball.mp4
and this was in partnership with Viperbird and his Summer Fun Cup (and mapping contest:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCER9LVTJ5I

And this is Viperbird streaming later tournaments for the eFPS league...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWvcW3VRuIo

And here is this old silly vid of me getting 'pwned' and forced to giggle in my own ArenaMod server...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo-z85hldLM
(Note: ".Con" was the display name a former Hl2dm league player known as "Confused")

Just look at all that positive stuff for hl2dm!!! ...which is negative for the Bot-BS of FastPath, right? And bots pretending to be Steam users will soon be blocked, which is gonna be a net-negative for FastPath!!!

Maybe FastPath should just choose to stop using any bots for Deathmatch? so you can get used to that sooner? Bots are meant for NPCs? Like in co-op and roleplay?

You'll learn soon enough.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50