Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Dare you try The 100 Challenge!
Try to get 100 kills within a single match of HL2DM on the Fastpath server.
You will then become a legendary pro!
All players who attempt the challenge will be pro.
Anyone who doesn't try the challenge is a bot!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Promoting your server again I see....
Since this is just another rule-breaking promotion of a server, like the Topic of Bouncy Ball apparently was, I guess I can just leave this here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/320/discussions/0/562542339336401948/#c590691304693840811
Originally posted by The New Guy™:
Welp, spamming FastPath promotions are apparently 'allowed' by these mods, so I guess I can just attach relevant videos rebuking such promotions, which can't be considered spam in such a context.

Here is the one I narrated:
https://youtu.be/hLQ3FkVGLVQ

Here is a new one from a different Creator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4gmojl-s_I
Originally posted by The New Guy™:
Since this is just another rule-breaking promotion of a server, like the Topic of Bouncy Ball apparently was, I guess I can just leave this here:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/320/discussions/0/562542339336401948/#c590691304693840811
Originally posted by The New Guy™:
Welp, spamming FastPath promotions are apparently 'allowed' by these mods, so I guess I can just attach relevant videos rebuking such promotions, which can't be considered spam in such a context.

Here is the one I narrated:
https://youtu.be/hLQ3FkVGLVQ

Here is a new one from a different Creator:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4gmojl-s_I
A brave contestant has appeared! Do you accept the challenge?
The 100 challenge sounds like a lot of fun! I'm gonna attempt it soon
Do you guys not cringe at your posts at this point? xD
Originally posted by Your Boi:
The 100 challenge sounds like a lot of fun! I'm gonna attempt it soon
Why do you keep joining the hl2dm u chat? Do you regret what you tired to do?
Another day, another mod action removed. I expect more to follow, once the current mod team is given an independent review.

Someone tried to report me for referring users in this topic to a hl2dm (competitive) event resource, and it helped to show the 2-tier moderation system that Steve is often mentioning. We have seen a LOT of that going on, and we are not the only ones watching.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50