skate.
Game breaking bugs
The game plays fine for about 15 minutes, then the audio starts crackling, and the game slows down as if its in slow-motion. I can't seem to find anyone who is experiencing these same issues. I've validated the files of the game, capped the FPS limit to 60 and turned vsync on, turned down the graphics, and made sure theres no other processes slowing the game down. The weird part is when I pull up the menu, the game continues as normal, but when I exit back out it slows down again. If anyone has a fix, please let me know. Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Hi Zackattack, could you kindly share your PC specs as well as let us know if you are using speakers, BT or wired headset? This will help us better understand the issue. Thank you in advance.
it might be the controller thing that was happening a while ago

take the batterys out and put em back in or just change batterys
Here's my PC specs
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super
32GB DDR5 RAM

I'm using a wired headset, but the crackling noise starts when the game itself slows down.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50