skate.
Own The Spot, Stunt, Etc. Not Refreshing. Help?
I've tried verifying my game files and make sure to properly log out/exit the game, yet 90% of my challenges (Own The Spot, Stunt, etc.) haven't refreshed in over 2 weeks. I may just be oblivious to something, so please let me know if that's the case. Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Yeah. I also encountered this problem. :health:
same
i think it was just cuz there were a ton more people on the servers for the release of the mega park
Thank you for the report. I am notifying the team.
Originally posted by RedSky:
Thank you for the report. I am notifying the team.
Even after the recent update it is still the same. I can no longer earn Rip Chips, making me unable to get new gear from boxes...
Originally posted by Recyclops:
Originally posted by RedSky:
Thank you for the report. I am notifying the team.
Even after the recent update it is still the same. I can no longer earn Rip Chips, making me unable to get new gear from boxes...
Sorry to hear you’re still dealing with this. As my colleague mentioned, we’ve shared this feedback with the team. If we receive any updates, we’ll be sure to share them here.
Originally posted by BQuisty:
Originally posted by Recyclops:
Even after the recent update it is still the same. I can no longer earn Rip Chips, making me unable to get new gear from boxes...
Sorry to hear you’re still dealing with this. As my colleague mentioned, we’ve shared this feedback with the team. If we receive any updates, we’ll be sure to share them here.
Much appreciated.
Originally posted by Recyclops:
Originally posted by RedSky:
Thank you for the report. I am notifying the team.
Even after the recent update it is still the same. I can no longer earn Rip Chips, making me unable to get new gear from boxes...

Hey there. Do you have the same issue of nothing refreshing?

For everyone here, there's 10 Spotlights in SUMR Camp, and 2 OTLs in Gullcrest. Could you try to check if you see them refreshed over there? It's important to note that the shiny overlay on the SUMR Camp challenges means they're Spotlights, and you can earn Tix from Shutting them down.
Originally posted by SidZapen:
Originally posted by Recyclops:
Even after the recent update it is still the same. I can no longer earn Rip Chips, making me unable to get new gear from boxes...

Hey there. Do you have the same issue of nothing refreshing?

For everyone here, there's 10 Spotlights in SUMR Camp, and 2 OTLs in Gullcrest. Could you try to check if you see them refreshed over there? It's important to note that the shiny overlay on the SUMR Camp challenges means they're Spotlights, and you can earn Tix from Shutting them down.
The 2 shiny OTLs in Gullcrest are the only challenges I have not completed there, and I don't currently have access to SUMR Camp.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50