skate.
Lil San
22
11
5
2
17
17
7
6
5
2
2
2
68
Sep 19, 2025 @ 10:34am
if you play on Linux or Steam Deck Steam Machine let's get the Developers attention.
Comment here / let's show them how Many We Are .

Edit:- added Steam Machine.
The only edit since I posted this.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 457 comments
you can't + yourself !
1-

aaah just kidding.
+1
Originally posted by Justin Sane:
you can't + yourself !
1-

aaah just kidding.
+1

:)
+1 I play on PC + Laptop with windows but I want it available to play on my Steam Deck.
Originally posted by D 3 I M O S:
+1 I play on PC + Laptop with windows but I want it available to play on my Steam Deck.

Hopefully we get the dev attention.
+1 but doubt because it's EA
The rumour is that Javelin can't be decoupled from Frostbite, so there is nothing the devs can do.
Yes I do find it strange that an anticheat can't be removed from an engine.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 457 comments
Per page: 1530 50