Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China

Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China

Thinking of buying ... does it still crash in loading campaign?
I have seen older comments mentioning this so thought I'd better check first! Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
I have no issues on latest Windows 10
Thanks for the info - just picked it up on Fanatical fro about 90p!

Cheers for the help :)
Oct 24, 2021 @ 10:47am 
We are working on an update that should fix that. Stay tuned!
Thanks Zak - good to know! Will stay tuned :)
Problem still exist on Win10. Any solutions? I coulnd't find any of them in other topics.

Thanks in advance!
Nope runs well.
Originally posted by Pappy Leibolt:
We are working on an update that should fix that. Stay tuned!

Any news? Can't play because campaign won't load.
Works on Linux Mint too.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50