Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China

Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China

Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China Director's Cut upcoming
If you look at Ace Maddox's website you can see a page for it.
Besides do the Xbox version include the DLC and X enhancements ?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Nice spot, took me a while to find it.
It could just be a next gen edition of the game for consoles but it would be nice if it was a newer version for pc too. I won't get my hopes up for new content.
I'll take any arcade flight combat games at the moment and this was one of the good ones.

From what I can tell their next project (Project FUMEAX) isn't even beginning production till 2025.
But the thing is there's still no ETA or indication the console version have the DLC?
Sadly I don't think the directors cut is coming, the ace maddox website seems to be gone. A real shame.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50