Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China

Flying Tigers: Shadows Over China

Started Playing and Issues I Have Noticed
I read the mxied revies. The first few missions were pretty good and I had no issues. Once we got tot the sea missions and or night missions thats when I found the game had changed and a little off?

1) Torpedo missions - It tells me to fly under 130 feet to torpedo otherwise it fails butt when I do, for some reason my plane auto slows down and drops out of the sky intto the ocean, even though I was pressing accelerate. I had to slow down to Torpedo obviously, but after release it I sped up but my plane auto stopped and dropped out of the sky into the water failing the mission?

2) I use controller so the controls arent too bad, but pressing the DPAD changes views, and sometimes i have noticed just tappung it sideways to see to the side changes my view to cockpit view and it throws me off.

3) Casual / Easy mode describes it as FUN in game - From what I have seen some missions are hard or challenging even n easy? The night mission where I hgad to take out the search lights, oh that was a pain, I got blasted liek anything, it took me 4-5 attempts to get past that and complete the whole mission.

Grapjhics are good and the voiceovers. So far its a pretty decent game.
If I notice anything else I wil mention it.

Anyone else have issues with the plane droping out of the sky into the coean?