MYTH
Bonus Scenario Mystery Solution
Can someone tell me how to solve the Bonus Scenario about Shaved Ice? No matter what I read or try to do I can't be successful.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
I honestly don't know I gave up on that but would be nice to know the answer to just for the sake of 100% achievment.
Looks like a few people have done it, hmm...
Finally got it! It took ages rummaging the Japanese web with google translate but here it is.

The answers are "Shimon and Hibiki" "unlike other people" "the culprit, uniquely", "had outstanding etiquette".

It was all about who had a handkerchief to wipe the water off the floor after taking the ice...


I hope that at least others will avoid wasting so much time for something so pointless. :2016imnotcrying:
Any luck on the 2nd mystery game Adagio?
Yeah, the Japanese document gave me all the answers.

If you just want a hint: you have to think in roman numerals, more precisely the number of characters needed to form a roman numeral.

If you just want the answer: 3242

The next/last riddle is the easiest, so enjoy the achievement!
You should feel welcome to come join us in the steam achievement hunter community discord, by the way Adagio! https://completionist.me/discord Tracking down a solution in Japanese takes some hunter skills, haha.
for those really, REALLY bad at puzzles its grapes
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50