MYTH
will there be an uncensor patch?
if not no buy!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
It's all ages version. Buy it from Mangagamer directly if you want the 18+ version.
If it's not CS:GO trolls on the forums for these games, it's this. :sakuradoubting:
Hi there, TysonL

If you would like to enjoy the uncensored version of MYTH, we strongly recommend purchasing it on our website! You can find it here: http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=195
Originally posted by le_kaitsu:
Hi there, TysonL

If you would like to enjoy the uncensored version of MYTH, we strongly recommend purchasing it on our website! You can find it here: http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=195

I am not that interested in a sex based VN but I truly would like to play the game that is how it should be and not to be dumbed down to be able to sell to everyone by taking out a great deal of the game...so I need to ask, what exactly would I lose if I bought the Steam version?

I know, I could go to Mangagamer.com and all to buy the game but I truly would rather have a Steam edition for the achievements and to be able to comment on the game. So I am with the guy above but I can write far better in asking, could a simple patch be added for the Steam version?

You would probably sell quite a few more copies if you did add a simple patch and all...you already did 80%+ of the programming already, it just needs to be compiled and put into an addon is all.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Bud-Monday = end to bad sale:
Originally posted by le_kaitsu:
Hi there, TysonL

If you would like to enjoy the uncensored version of MYTH, we strongly recommend purchasing it on our website! You can find it here: http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=195

I am not that interested in a sex based VN but I truly would like to play the game that is how it should be and not to be dumbed down to be able to sell to everyone by taking out a great deal of the game...so I need to ask, what exactly would I lose if I bought the Steam version?

I know, I could go to Mangagamer.com and all to buy the game but I truly would rather have a Steam edition for the achievements and to be able to comment on the game. So I am with the guy above but I can write far better in asking, could a simple patch be added for the Steam version?

You would probably sell quite a few more copies if you did add a simple patch and all...you already did 80%+ of the programming already, it just needs to be compiled and put into an addon is all.

Thanks.
Hate to break it to ya bud, but as far as I know, MG never done that before. Besides, it'd be too much work and they already got tons of work on their hand. I'm with you too , buying it from MG's website is simply not a choice for me, especially since they don't accept Paypal (and neither does Paypal) and I don't know how else I'm going to buy it from there because from where I come from, getting a CC is a major pain in the ass.
Originally posted by Mr. Hugh Mannity:
I'm with you too , buying it from MG's website is simply not a choice for me, especially since they don't accept Paypal (and neither does Paypal) and I don't know how else I'm going to buy it from there because from where I come from, getting a CC is a major pain in the ass.

If you contact our customer support directly, we may be able to assist you with alternative payment methods. That email is support@mangagamer.com :)
Originally posted by le_kaitsu:
Originally posted by Mr. Hugh Mannity:
I'm with you too , buying it from MG's website is simply not a choice for me, especially since they don't accept Paypal (and neither does Paypal) and I don't know how else I'm going to buy it from there because from where I come from, getting a CC is a major pain in the ass.

If you contact our customer support directly, we may be able to assist you with alternative payment methods. That email is support@mangagamer.com :)
Oh didn't know that. We'll see how it goes then.
Originally posted by Mr. Hugh Mannity:
Originally posted by Bud-Monday = end to bad sale:

I am not that interested in a sex based VN but I truly would like to play the game that is how it should be and not to be dumbed down to be able to sell to everyone by taking out a great deal of the game...so I need to ask, what exactly would I lose if I bought the Steam version?

I know, I could go to Mangagamer.com and all to buy the game but I truly would rather have a Steam edition for the achievements and to be able to comment on the game. So I am with the guy above but I can write far better in asking, could a simple patch be added for the Steam version?

You would probably sell quite a few more copies if you did add a simple patch and all...you already did 80%+ of the programming already, it just needs to be compiled and put into an addon is all.

Thanks.
Hate to break it to ya bud, but as far as I know, MG never done that before. Besides, it'd be too much work and they already got tons of work on their hand. I'm with you too , buying it from MG's website is simply not a choice for me, especially since they don't accept Paypal (and neither does Paypal) and I don't know how else I'm going to buy it from there because from where I come from, getting a CC is a major pain in the ass.

I'm not trying to be "That Guy" and all but companies like "Dharker Studios" does just what I am saying for both free and as a curiousy toward the clients...it also probably shows why they are toward the top end of sales but if you don't produce the patch, it is your right and from what I read...I wouldn't really be losing much.

But I know it isn't your decision and I am thankful for your response back in a kind manner...for that, I give you my thanks...I know it isn't your choice but are just relaying what the choice is is all.
just to even add more to people who have done it hunie pop, winged cloud, jast has a few. frontwing has purino party, the devs that did highway blossom. even nekopara did patches instead of making you buy the game again. so its some things to consider. so yes companies are doing it right now and they link the patches to their sites.
If someone need confirmation u can completely ignore diffrence between all ages and +18.
Its just one scene which has nothing to do with feelings between characters and it lasts just few sentences. Its rather stupid easter egg joke rather than something to bother, also few nipples in bathroom scene such wow :P
Originally posted by *^SaoSin^* FARM:
If someone need confirmation u can completely ignore diffrence between all ages and +18.
Its just one scene which has nothing to do with feelings between characters and it lasts just few sentences. Its rather stupid easter egg joke rather than something to bother, also few nipples in bathroom scene such wow :P

Thanks for posting this. I don't care if the game has adult scenes or not, I just want to play as it was meant to. And since it's being sold here, I believe a patch should be available. First because, if I use Steam that's because I rather purchase my games here. And second because there's no regional pricing in other websites.
But knowing it doesn't make much of a difference, I fell now that I wouldn't be missing anything.
Yeah the only difference is bondage scene as a bonus with Sou.
Which is just an silly lust, no proper love involved.
Precisely the info I wanted. Thank you kindly. Maybe I can find that scene on some video site if my brain really insists on it.
I saw a patch here though I haven't tested it: https://github.com/ItaloKnox/myth
Originally posted by monsoon:
I saw a patch here though I haven't tested it: https://github.com/ItaloKnox/myth


It sadley does not work.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50