MYTH
Will MYTH -After the Stories- ever get a translation?
This was released on the games 10th year anniversary.

https://vndb.org/v29252
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
MangaGamer has barely been localising anything nowadays, so it's very unlikely.
I second Meau-chan.

I don't think we're getting it, at least not from Mangagamer.

That being said, do we really need After Stories? Spoilers for the ending: in the ending of MYTH we find out that characters live in the artificial digital world created as a monument to the humanity. If the system supporting MYTH is finite, then the only possible conclusion to the story is its enevitable shutdown sometime in the future. It's either that or main cast just living out the rest of their existance in their respective dimensions of MYTH (the island, the rural village, the neo Tokyo etc).

That being said, I want to know Yuri is doing fine after the events of MYTH, she deserves it more than anyone else.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50