Dark Pals: The 1st Floor

Dark Pals: The 1st Floor

View Stats:
Falling through floor after load
Made it to the Male Dorms part 2. But now whenever I load the save it clips me through the floor and I fall until it crashes. My only option now is to restart the game and hope it doesnt happen again as there is no chapter or save file select.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
same thing happened to me had to start a new game
We are aware of this issue and hope to have a fix really soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!
This should now be fixed, but it might not work with old savedata.

I'd recommend trying once, and if it still happens you unfortunately need to start a new game, but after that it should be fixed.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/4157130/view/683001509142594557
go to C:\Users\%yourname%\AppData\Local\The5thFloor\Saved\SaveGames
delete DarkPals_Game.sav
rename DarkPals_Backup.sav as DarkPals_Game.sav
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50