The Bard's Tale

The Bard's Tale

View Stats:
Portal Bug?
I'm playing the original BT1 (Classic) and when I get to location N11, E21 in the 2nd level of the sewers. Nothing happens. I can see the black square on the ground where the portal is, but I don't get any messages saying there is a portal. I've tried the Q and Z keys both with and without levitation. I closed out of the game and tried it all again and nothing. I have tried the portal at N21, E5 also with no luck. Any thoughts, ideas, help? UPDATE: I now have the APAR spell. I attempted to teleport from the Win Cellar 0,0 down to Sewers Level 3 0,0 and nothing happened. It did use my SP. I then attempted to teleport from Sewers Level 1 0,0 to Sewers Level 3 0,0 and nothing happened. I attempted to teleport from the Wine Cellar 0,0 to Sewers Level 1 0,0 and nothing happened. In the wine cellar at location 1,1 I attempted to teleport 7N, 0E and it did teleport me north 7 spaces. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
UPDATE: This has been working for me after making the post. However, I still cannot use the portal to go from Mangar's Tower level 4 up to level 5.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50