Kindred Spirits on the Roof Drama CD Vol.2

Kindred Spirits on the Roof Drama CD Vol.2

Can't download the DLC contents
Hello, everyone!

My girlfriend gave me this CD (she bought as a gift for my account), but I can't find it on my "Software" tab to download the DLC contents - and I also can't find the "Missing the extras?" link on the product's page (store). I had the same problem with Vol.1, but I managed to download the extras by the "Missing the extras?" link.

Curious thing is that my girlfriend can download the DLC contents on her library (I've shared mine with her, does it count?), but I can't. It's a fact that SHE bought me this CD, but shouldn't it be on MY library too?

Can someone figure why is this happening? Did someone download it normally? I've also restarted my Steam service, but nothing happened. I have the Drama CD on "Video" tab, but I don't have it on my "Software" tab.

Thanks in advance!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Having the same issue as well. Strangely, I never had to use the 'missing' link for Vol. 1.

I tried using the install button on the steamdb page for Vol. 2's extras[steamdb.info], as well as using the App ID for Vol. 2 on Vol. 1's 'missing' link, but neither seemed to register. The only differences between the two depots that I could find is that Vol. 1 has a 'Free on Demand' sub attached, while Vol. 2 doesn't, and that Vol. 2 is missing icons and banners, but the latter wouldn't have any effect on ownership.

Interestingly, I also received mine as a gift before I managed to buy it myself. The steamdb page says that the extras do not qualify for Family Sharing, so I wonder if there's a bug involved with gifting? I bought Vol. 1 for myself and had the extras available under the software tab right away, but, that might just be coincidental!
The extras aren't automatically granted to a user when the video is gifted. It's a bug in our system.

I've added the Missing Extra's link for this to the store page. Click that and it should add them to your account if Steam can confirm you have ownership of the video.
Thanks for taking care of it! 💗
Thanks a lot, Sean!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 27, 2016 @ 6:54pm
Posts: 4