Journeybound Idle

Journeybound Idle

View Stats:
S Rank
The achievement for doing quests is hugely harder in the final stage (S). You move from 90~ to needing 900. It feels very screw you., if you didn't do more early on. The Rune Wheels minigame feels similar to this. I've been using an autoclicker to keep it running, but I'm over 2.2k spins without even a triple swords, let alone the triple yay.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Hi Admiral!

The meta for doing the 777 achievement is typically making a second character, and farming F-Rank tasks to get the Steam achieve.

I know many people prefer to see every achievement on their main character, though. I'm considering some options for the 2.0 roll out to address this, likely something like a gold cost to shorten all of the S-Rank Guild Tasks on your board by 90%. I think this is probably the best way to solve this for people that want to do it on their main. By S-Rank, most people are swimming in gold, so it should be a reasonable alternative method.

The Dragon Jackpot is intentionally difficult. With almost 200 Steam Achievements currently, I very much like having just a few be truly difficult to get. Quite a few people have it globally, so I wouldn't want to nerf it further, negating the time they put in to hit the Jackpot. That one will likely stay as-is, purposely made to be a 1% achievement.

Thanks for your feedback!
-Nick from Journeybound Idle
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50