MineSweeper VR
Feedback
Pretty fun game! But one thing kinda bugs me: When you have cleared a field, it show a number telling you the number of adjacent bombs, if any. When the game shows a number on a cleared field, it shows that field as if it hasn't been cleared. When a field is cleared, it should be shown as cleared, like in the original.

A minor issue: Playing with Oculus Rift CV1, I float about ½ meter above the ground. This breaks immersion, and also makes it hard to aim with the stick and the flags, since they don't have a laser pointer to point out where they point if you get my point!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Your pointer point is totally on-point.
Same problem here. With Oculus Rift I'm floating high above the ground, not like shown in the video, where I can dig for bombs. Refunding it...
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50