MineSweeper VR
Controls for Oculus?
So I just tried playing this game, but I can't figure out how to play. Thanks to the other thread on here I was able to start the game, but I have no idea how to pick up the stick or do anything other than teleport around. Anyone know how this works?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Hi how are ya.
I couldn't figure out how to play either for a while and was about to refund, but I gave it another shot.
What I figured out was, you have to flip the sweeper pole (so the loop is up and the pointy side is down) then hit the trigger.
Same with the flags, make sure the pointed side is facing downward and hit one of the buttons to plant.

Hope this helps for all future players!
I already refunded it. My problem was that I couldn't even pick up the pole. It was just laying on the ground without any way to interact with it. I literally tried every button...
It doesn't work for me. I can plant the flags, but the pole does nothing for me on either end. Too late to refund. What a horrible, little non-game.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50