MineSweeper VR
Trailer
Why is whoever plays this in the trailer terrible at playing minesweeper?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Aug 24, 2016 @ 3:17am 
This video of the testing, the goal wasn't to win, it was necessary to show the functionality )))
It triggered me too!
Originally posted by Bryan Mills:
It triggered me too!

"too" woudl imply I'd think of it as "triggering" me, which I do not.
Very first part, i already stopped watching. You can't ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ have an opener block with 1 and not reveal adjacent blocks, that doesn't even make any sense. Even the dev don't even know the minesweeper mechanic
I lost interest as soon as i saw all you do is teleport to move around tbh. I looked at the control mapping and it doesn't indicate you can walk around.

Plus the lack of epic explosive death on hitting a mine also took away any potential rush i'd have gotten out of it.
Originally posted by Tigerhawk71:
I lost interest as soon as i saw all you do is teleport to move around tbh. I looked at the control mapping and it doesn't indicate you can walk around.

Plus the lack of epic explosive death on hitting a mine also took away any potential rush i'd have gotten out of it.


Well the teleport is the best option to walk around in VR, unless you use a Vive and physically move about. Using controls to move around causes more motion sickness than teleporting. The exception as mentioned being if you actually physically move (with Vive room VR), would be nice if that was supported.
Aug 26, 2016 @ 3:28am 
Physically move supported. The bigger your Play Area, the more you can walk through a minefield.
Thats good :)
Originally posted by MDuh:
Very first part, i already stopped watching. You can't ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ have an opener block with 1 and not reveal adjacent blocks, that doesn't even make any sense. Even the dev don't even know the minesweeper mechanic

Well, there's a lot of different strategies. On larger boards I usually tap around randomly until a big swath of space opens up, then start working from the "1" spots in the corners. In this method I'll often come back to the lone "1" squares later. It's all good,
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50