Monster Hunter: World

Monster Hunter: World

View Stats:
CPU overload FIX (works on Win7)
First of all, all credits go to original discover in below link video.
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av82938021?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=XY6E31B6BF93853DFEAADBD33093894D30801&ts=1578721254903

No mod or external program require.
1. Open the game
2. Switch back to your desktop
3. Right click the MHW task
4. Click close window
5. A screen should pop-up asking you to exit without saving
6. Drag that screen to the side and ignore it, so you can finally enjoy the game

I have tested it on my Window7 with i5-4460 and GTX 1060 system and graphic setting to low.
My CPU usage drop from 100% down to 70% and finally able to play.
I still run in some 5 sec freeze around every 10 min, but it does not affect the gameplay that much. We still need to wait for CAPCOM to fix the issue if you want smooth gameplay.

Some time you just need to be tougher. Threaten the program to close it some how make it playable :P

For those having problem to control the game, I use xbox360 controller and borderless setting. I hope it will help you. Happy hunting
Originally posted by Numeriku:
This fix sadly no longer works after the update. The only resort now for people who are still experiencing CPU issues is the CRC bypass :/

GJ Capcom.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 192 comments
How did you get it to work on windows 7? For me as soon as I say "close window" it defaults to KB+M in the game, even though it still shows the controller prompts on the screen. It just, quits recognizing the controller as a viable input, and obviously the keyboard no longer works.

It did seem to boost my fps significantly, and remove some stuttering. Still doubt it would be playable, but it was a neat experiment; if only I could've moved around to test it.
Dude WTF?! It works! My cpu went from 100% to 40-60%
it runs way better now than even before patch, you are a Hero!
how does it work though?
Inb4 the reason it runs smooth is because doing this terminates the anti-cheat detection going on since it thinks you're closing the game lmao
i laugh so hard at this solution, i'm not using win 7 but glad some that use get good result from it
Lmao win 7 better upgrade my dude its' free for the god's sake.
Can't play on the mouse+keyboard with a popup :(
I can't belive it worked, went from 100% to 50-60%, would even say it works better than before iceborn:praisesun:
Originally posted by JaBoosted:
Lmao win 7 better upgrade my dude its' free for the god's sake.
You can pry win7 from my cold, dead hands.

Every friend I have that upgraded to win10 has been plagued with issues. From games not working to hardware not working. They all regretted it and wished they could roll back. So hell fking no lmao
It works on dropping the cpu usage by 50%(on the title screen) on my old system. But it completely locks any usage of keyboard/mouse or controller. So I don't know how the guy in the video managed to do that but that doesn't seem to work for me.

Fun experiment though.
射射老哥,我谢了
It works on windows 10 too wtf.
THANKS FOR THIS
Hmm i didnt try it yet but i also get more fps when i minimize steam in backround. It seems that it need graphics performance when its open. I got a 2080Ti and only have around 80fps in iceborne... bad port i think.. but its ok for me.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 192 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jan 11, 2020 @ 9:20am
Posts: 192