Monster Hunter: World

Monster Hunter: World

View Stats:
Dangerous visual bug
Was In the Rotten Vale, the host left and me and my friend disconnected. I then had a visual bug where the scoutflies appeared in a giant glitching green orb. Didn't think much of it at first, until I moved to another level and the orb kept expanding and it looked like my monitor became a strobe light flashing multiple colours. I don't know if this is a hardware specific problem, but it definitely needs to be looked into right away. I don't know if anyone else has got this but I personally don't want capcom to suffer a massive blow of reputation from a bug.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
The same thing happens to me with my new computer
If you're using an Nvidia card it's an artifacting issue with DX12 and the latest Nvidia Video Drivers. The two solutions I've found is rolling the drivers back one or two updates, or just going from DX12 to DX11. Hopefully the bug will be fixed in the next update later this week, but till then the easiest solution is to turn off DX12.
A Nvidia hotfix driver is coming very soon.
Nvida driver issue. Can happen anywhere, for me it's mostly into coral highlands. For now, you can either downgrade your drivers or wait for the hotfix.
Roll back to the previous driver. The current one has issues like the one you mentioned.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2067363776
at first I thought it was because I was playing in the window mode and watching the video at the same time. But ... no.
I remember the same artifacts were in apex, then fixed
:naturalupohlebalu:
it's very bad... for me i honestly get it so bad it could kill some1.... i need to force end task losing my game progress. MHW doesn't make it easy to quit during missions... I'll give it a shot turning off dx 12 thank you's. But this needs to be fixed & looked into for sure... jeez. :alert: this should be pinned!
Originally posted by Cygnific:
A Nvidia hotfix driver is coming very soon.
Obviously not.
happened to me today. I was going to have a seizure.
and the nvidia drivers just got updated.
Was looking for this sort of post. Same here. The strobe lighting is back :S
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Mar 5, 2020 @ 1:59pm
Posts: 10