Monster Hunter: World

Monster Hunter: World

View Stats:
I hate Leshen with a burning passion.
I'm on my second playthrough. Roughly 200 hours in each save file. I did the Witcher 3 special quest in my first file and was like "screw this I never want to do it again." On my second playthrough I accidentally touched a blue "!" and now my screen keeps reminding me to talk to Geralt of freaking Rivia. So to get rid of it, I'm doing the d*mn quest.

I hate the Leshen. I hate everything about this quest. There's not enough time to do all the objectives. There's not enough strength in the weapons to dispose of this evil monster quick enough. The damn Jagras keep surrounding me - it is simply not viable to use the Witcher's SNS, and I'm a freaking SNS main.

I *HATE* this quest. It has me pulling my hair out, every, single, time. Getting torpedoed by the damn birds every 5 seconds. Getting surrounded by Jagras. Impossible to read moveset because it moves so slow and at the same time the root attacks are so sudden. I HATE this boss. F & C K the LESHEN.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
After all these years, Geralt is still waiting for me to talk to him.
I wonder if he's ok.
Good to hear that even an SNS main says that haha. I'd rather play against Fatalis or Alatreon than the Leshen. It's brutal, but at least somewhat fun and fair.
The SnS is literally the best weapon available for that fight. The fight isn't even hard. Just save the Pukei-Pukei so that he comes to help in the final fight, use the fire spell to get in some free hits, and when the Jagras show up, slay them all except for 1. If one is alive, he is unlikely to summon more, and the Pukei-Pukei will mostly keep it distracted so you can 1v1 the Leshen.

As for the Ancient Leshen, that fight sucks, but you can always just come back and fight it with Master Rank weapons.
Thats crazy, if only the game gives players a crowd controlling option like shooting flash bang bug to stun the mobs.
It's so cruel Leshen knows exactly where the player is. Attack base on the player's position. Retaliate whenever the player gets too close. Teleports away firing off range attacks only. There's just no pattern to the Leshen's attacks.
Originally posted by D. Flame:
The SnS is literally the best weapon available for that fight. The fight isn't even hard.

The SNS has terrible crowd control for all the Jagras that swarm you and doesn't deal enough damage, despite being the highest Rarity of all the available weapons for the quest!

And if you go around doing the side quests you won't have enough time.... I just. Ugh. I hate this quest so freaking much. Decidedly the opposite of fun.
Originally posted by FoxyBox:
Originally posted by D. Flame:
The SnS is literally the best weapon available for that fight. The fight isn't even hard.

The SNS has terrible crowd control for all the Jagras that swarm you and doesn't deal enough damage, despite being the highest Rarity of all the available weapons for the quest!

And if you go around doing the side quests you won't have enough time.... I just. Ugh. I hate this quest so freaking much. Decidedly the opposite of fun.
*shrigs* I mained SA, so I used SA.
1. Stop doing unfun things in games
2. The SnS does enough damage
Originally posted by ":
1. Stop doing unfun things in games
2. The SnS does enough damage
I just beat it with his SNS. So yes. You're right. I was just really mad. Stupid quest is stupid. It's done now, so Geralt can stop pinging my notifications every time I return from a quest.
"Hard", "easy", or "enough" are mostly in the eyes of the beholder. It depends on your personal strategy, way of playing, experience, skill and knowledge of tricks. This mission though is simply badly made for a variety of reasons, and there is no excuse for it.
Originally posted by FoxyBox:
It's done now

There's still the Ancient Leshen event quest :chicken_side_eye:
Originally posted by Kheryo:
Originally posted by FoxyBox:
It's done now

There's still the Ancient Leshen event quest :chicken_side_eye:
Not a major issue. Use Master Rank gear.
Originally posted by Kheryo:
Originally posted by FoxyBox:
It's done now

There's still the Ancient Leshen event quest :chicken_side_eye:
Ew. I'm not touching that.
As a IG main, I'm terrified to fight this monster the most...........
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50