Monster Hunter: World

Monster Hunter: World

View Stats:
Failed to save game / Creating save data loop - new install, tried everything
Hi, I just installed Monster Hunter World on PC (Steam) and I'm stuck in a loop of "Failed to save game" → "Creating save data..." and it never progresses.
What I've already tried:

Deleted folder Steam/userdata/[ID]/582010
Disabled Steam Cloud
Verified integrity of game files
Reinstalled the game twice
Run Steam and MHW .exe as Administrator
Disabled Windows Defender real-time protection
Pressed F key instead of mouse click to confirm
Checked folder permissions (Read Only unchecked)

My specs:

Windows 10
AMD Ryzen 5 4500
AMD RX 6600
16GB RAM
Steam installed on D: drive

Nothing works. Any help appreciated!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
exact same, did you find something ?
not yet, still looking for fix
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50