Burst The Game

Burst The Game

I still have the game in 2019!
I played Burst the Game back in 2017, it's surprising that I still have the game in my libary.

I'm pretty sure the game's a relic now since it's not in the store for free anymore but I still have it!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
The game is not in the store at all.
Im trying to go there and it just returns me to the main page. Or maybe its just unavailable in my country now
You missed the chance to get the game in 2017, as I said before, I think the game's a relic now.
I have it in my library, so please, stop assuming things you don't know.
Also, there is always a way to download this game by running cmd code "steam://run/appid" or via steamdb
If you would have told me that in your first comment I would have known.

I think that the game is a product of the Steam Greenlight, so it must have been in it's alpha stage at the time.
Yeah I also played it in 2017 and now have it still in my library
Yeah, I wonder if the server's still up....
I'm downloading the game right now, steam cdn keept files.
Burst the game was made by a small group of I believe 3-4 people, they had a discord when they first came out and the game was extremely buggy, Idk what happened afterwards and as OP says it's most likely lost and forgotten.
Game wasn't a bad idea, but from when I last touched it, it needed quite a few improvements before it could be playable, never got an announcement saying it was completed so ended up just forgetting about this game.
Last memory of this game, I jumped into a tank and drove around for a few seconds, I tried spinning the tank as fast as possible before flying into the sky and landing off map with my tank to snipe at people. For that I give this game a 9/10 for most enjoyable minutes i spent.
This game looks like it had potential, to be fair.
so did I,but I don't know how to add bots=-=
Glad to see it hasn't been forgotten :) It was a blast being a part of this game and good experience. Maybe one day you will play it's spiritual successor lol
Maybe these people bashed on the game too much on the other parts (complaining about loads of money used, etc).
i have it on my library
and i really enjoyed that game
I never got it to launch. Ubuntu 18.0.4.4 LTS on Intel HD620 graphics.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50