Burst The Game

Burst The Game

2019 FIRST POST EVER!
thank u for giving me the opertunity of doing wonder!!! I love this game'
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
hello hello, i love how i was shat on when i told everyone that this game was a asset-grab scam, and now we're here! :D
Originally posted by Uncy:
hello hello, i love how i was shat on when i told everyone that this game was a asset-grab scam, and now we're here! :D
please be silent
this "game" got what it deserved
dirty asset flip
you love this game?
a game that is broken af
a game that steal assets
a game so bad it makes ww3 look good
I just love this game. Its so good. Next project reality? Probly. You guys want to play, I am down to play
Originally posted by Cherry Devil:
I just love this game. Its so good. Next project reality? Probly. You guys want to play, I am down to play
The trolling was so fat my screen went blurry
You want Real 'next project reality' - go play Squad and PostScriptum
Originally posted by NolanDaneworth:
Originally posted by Cherry Devil:
I just love this game. Its so good. Next project reality? Probly. You guys want to play, I am down to play
The trolling was so fat my screen went blurry
You want Real 'next project reality' - go play Squad and PostScriptum
post scriptum is world wart 2 and squad is rip of!!!!!~!!
this would have been a funny joke but it was too predictable
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50