Dead Alliance™

Dead Alliance™

View Stats:
How is the single player?
Does the single-player have a campaign or just doing maps singleplayer?
How long is it?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
No campaign just various bots matches like Team Deathmatch and some others along with solo survival mode.

I bought it from Fanatical here https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/horror-pick-and-mix
Originally posted by Warspite:
No campaign just various bots matches like Team Deathmatch and some others along with solo survival mode.

I bought it from Fanatical here https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/horror-pick-and-mix
Yeah that's where I saw it , ehhhhhh, I was expecting a campaign to some extent, since it is a bloody DLC to be able to play solo...
Hmmmmm, the singleplayer mode just seems to be playing the same game but with bots or completely solo ... yaaaaay...
Originally posted by ┼ CBlade ┼:
Hmmmmm, the singleplayer mode just seems to be playing the same game but with bots or completely solo ... yaaaaay...

Pretty much.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50