Dead Alliance™

Dead Alliance™

View Stats:
Game Looks Really Neat
I've read several neg reviews. What's the skinny?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
From what I've heard the game once was under a different name, but then that project got abandoned and is now rebranded to Dead Alliance. The game is supposedly bug-infested, but I have yet to encounter any. I've only just purchased this yesterday, I like the gameplay though and you shouldn't let the negative reviews drive you away from giving it a shot. Refund is always an option. I recommend the full edition because you get single-player content too.
They retitled the game to make some cheddar
For the love of God, no one should buy this game. Not even if it's heavily discounted. It's a terrible game, I don't know how anyone can say they like the gameplay. The gunplay and movement feels like ass.

And the single-player DLC is a scam, basically. You're paying for a wave based mode (not infinite waves) on 5 levels and the option to start a bot match. You can already start a bot match for free by just starting matchmaking. You will not find a single soul playing this game, and after 2 minutes it'll automatically throw you in a match with bots (they'll have no ping on the scoreboard). Sure, you can't choose a mode or the level, but if you really want to buy this terrible game, at least save some money and skip the "DLC".
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50