Dead Alliance™

Dead Alliance™

View Stats:
hey devs
why did you release this instead of working on Friday the 13th more? don't use the lawsuit cop out you know that you just wanted an easy excuse to abandon your game
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Are you dumb? The lawsuit was real if you do your research. You really think they wanted to abandoned a hugely popular money making game? Dumbest ♥♥♥♥ I've ever heard.

The guy who wrote the movies won the lawsuit. He owns the rights to any future friday the 13th content. Wont let them update it beyond bugfixing. You are a moron for not knowing how to use google to learn all of this.
Originally posted by ZenithRevenant:
Are you dumb? The lawsuit was real if you do your research. You really think they wanted to abandoned a hugely popular money making game? Dumbest ♥♥♥♥ I've ever heard.

The guy who wrote the movies won the lawsuit. He owns the rights to any future friday the 13th content. Wont let them update it beyond bugfixing. You are a moron for not knowing how to use google to learn all of this.
MUH LAWSUITTTT STFU
I mean, I think a lawsuit is a good excuse, even if its a rather annoying one.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50