Dead Alliance™

Dead Alliance™

View Stats:
Keybindings?
Has anyone figured out how to change theirs or even find out what they are in the first place?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
I would also be interested in this. it took me forever to figure out the f is knife, lol. I have searched online, and can't find anything . what are the controls for throwing granades and such, please. thanks
I know E throws an equipment type and G throws grenade.
Originally posted by BrokenVessel:
I know E throws an equipment type and G throws grenade.

Thanks, that will help some.
nope. what I want to know is how to use special skills? or how to deploy stuff?
kill streak items are mapped to the arrow keys, they are highlighted in the top right of the screen during game play
Thanks man.
I have looked but not seen anything either.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50