Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition

Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition

DMC 3 style switcher mod keyboard and mouse work
Does anyone know how to use keyboard and mouse work? I already had autohotkey for the game noW. After I install style switcher mod, I don't know how to set up for keyboard control. Mostly I searched up for tutorial, it just had only for controller not keyboard.
Anyone know hot to set keyboard control for style switcher mod please help me.
Thank you.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
When installing the mod select dinput8.dll as the loader. Afterwards you can bind all the actions within the StyleSwitcher.ini. For more info check the INPUT section found within documentation.html.
Each action can be assigned to two different buttons by inserting their respective key value in it. You can find all of those values here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/inputdev/virtual-key-codes
Still I'd reccomend you to invest into a controller instead because the game controls much smoother with one.
totally unplayable(Impossible) on keyboard; but i played the original version when it came out 20 years ago and keyboard controls were flawless and configurable
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50