Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition

Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition

Keyboard controls on PC Version don't work - Please help
When I first bought the game I didn't particularly like using the keyboard. I have a ps3 controller and configured it with some software to make it run and it was okay but I wanted a better fix so I kept looking for better solutions. After fiddling around with different software I decided maybe I will just try the PC controls again, however none of my keyboard inputs seem to work anymore. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but to no avail. I can only jump or use my dodge ability or lock-on. Those are the only 3 buttons that work. I can remap them and everything but if I remap any other keys nothing happens. I do have a razer nostromo and a ps3 controller on this computer and I can't help but wonder if maybe it is somehow picking those up and trying to use those inputs instead of my keyboard inputs, even though the other devices aren't even plugged in? Any help is greatly appreciated.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Yeah, having the same trouble. Only just got it and the attack commands only worked for 2 minutes before refusing to do anything. You can remap the commands to other buttons and they work but then whatever you've replaced won't work, so you can't really win :/
totally unplayable(Impossible) on keyboard; but i played the original version when it came out 20 years ago and keyboard controls were flawless and configurable
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50