Joumee The Hedgehog

Joumee The Hedgehog

View Stats:
Somethings that I noted
Hello! I want do give some insights of what happened during my gameplay. When I jump between two cactus, I lose two lives, there are no window of invencibility.When I jump too high, I lose a life, is pretty annoying.
Sometimes when I jump on a tree, the game does not accept that I still have space to jump to another tree, so I lose a life.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
May 23, 2018 @ 2:01am 
Originally posted by mndlika:
Hello! I want do give some insights of what happened during my gameplay. When I jump between two cactus, I lose two lives, there are no window of invencibility.When I jump too high, I lose a life, is pretty annoying.
Sometimes when I jump on a tree, the game does not accept that I still have space to jump to another tree, so I lose a life.

Hi mndlika, thank you for the feedback and insights! We'll look into that and as soon as we have it fixed and properly tested we will release an update immediately! Thanks!
Ok, I noticed the crystal can do two damages too.
I also have some feedback.
First of, there is one section where you fall through the ground. It happens to me every time in the very same pattern of obstacles (between 3 cactuses and 2 cactuses). Unfortunately, I have no video or screenshot.
Second, I recommend to set "resume game after death" button to something different than "Jump" button, because after death you often press "Jump" one more time by instinct and most of the time you die again. That's really annoying.
And third, I'd suggest to somehow equalize the score and the coins count in regards of achievements, or add more coins on the level. E.g. I scored 70000 points and got all the "Score" achievements, but only obtained 1900 coins. That means I need to spend a lot more time in the game in order to get the rest achievements (up to 3000 coins). That's a bit pointless, considering the game is pretty simple right now, gameplay is repetitive and gaining coins is WAY TOO slow. Basically, you need to do ~2 hrs perfect run to get 3000 coins, that's a bit insane.
Please consider either adding more coins, or correcting achievements criteria from 3000 to 2000 or something like that.
Yes, I noticed that are some parts of the game that have no coins at all, for a long period of time.
Hello, other thing happened to me. When I fell into a space between two crystals, I could pass between the sequence of crystals without losing a life in the first crystal.
May 24, 2018 @ 1:40am 
Pavel18, Mndlika, thanks for your feedback guys! All your requests and bug reports are logged and will be taken into consideration during our next major update or actually sooner as we will be fixing them along the way, releasing a few minor updates in-between! And yes - there will be definitely more coins to collect! Thank you all for your support! Cheers!
Thanks for quick reply.
Also I'm not sure what happened, but points getting rate seems changed.
Look at my screenshots: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1393380412
Here I got 122000 points, but only 2900 coins

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1393380412
And here I scored 56000 points, but 3500 coins.
So the points earning seems a lot slower now, or is it random in each particular game round?
May 24, 2018 @ 4:53am 
Originally posted by pavel18:
Thanks for quick reply.
Also I'm not sure what happened, but points getting rate seems changed.
Look at my screenshots: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1393380412
Here I got 122000 points, but only 2900 coins

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1393380412
And here I scored 56000 points, but 3500 coins.
So the points earning seems a lot slower now, or is it random in each particular game round?

Regarding score/points rate - it's stable throughout the game. The amount of coins though will vary from round to round as sometimes you will just encounter less of them, and sometimes more of them depending on a platform and its chance of those coins to appear on that platform. By the way - good job on getting #1 ;)
Love its changes. The damaged bridge and the rocks in the upper part of the screen add to the challange. Unfortunately, they don't appear frequently. It seems that there are more coins now, it is really nice.
There is something that I am really curious about. In the explanation of how to play the game, it says that I can jump two times after jumping for the first time, but I can always jump three times.
Jun 5, 2018 @ 2:08am 
Originally posted by mndlika:
Love its changes. The damaged bridge and the rocks in the upper part of the screen add to the challange. Unfortunately, they don't appear frequently. It seems that there are more coins now, it is really nice.

Thanks! We're glad you like it! :) No worries - there will be more definitely!
Jun 5, 2018 @ 2:08am 
Originally posted by mndlika:
There is something that I am really curious about. In the explanation of how to play the game, it says that I can jump two times after jumping for the first time, but I can always jump three times.

True, we'll fix that :) Thanks!
Other thing that is happening to me. When I lose all the lives and the menu appears, if I press the space bar it starts the game again, but the option that I choose is to go back to the initial menu.
Jun 6, 2018 @ 1:52am 
Ok, also logged. Thanks! :)
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50