Joumee The Hedgehog

Joumee The Hedgehog

View Stats:
Option to mute game?
I think its a wonderful little game and very relaxing to me.
Only thing missing, for me personally, is an in-game score counter over points and coins + an option to mute the game. I like to listen to podcasts when I play these types of games and its a bit hard when the game can't be muted.

I crossed path with a few bugs like suddenly disappearing into the ground and losing more than one life at the time, but I'm guessing you guys are already on top of that ^_^
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
May 28, 2018 @ 1:55am 
Originally posted by Woargh:
I think its a wonderful little game and very relaxing to me.
Only thing missing, for me personally, is an in-game score counter over points and coins + an option to mute the game. I like to listen to podcasts when I play these types of games and its a bit hard when the game can't be muted.

I crossed path with a few bugs like suddenly disappearing into the ground and losing more than one life at the time, but I'm guessing you guys are already on top of that ^_^

Hi Woargh :) Can you please clear up a bit about that in-game score over points thing? Currently we do have Coins and Score (points) counters in the upper right corner. Or is it something else you meant? Regarding muting - yes sure! We will implement this feature, no problem. Not sure when exactly but it will be there definitely. And yep, we're aware of the rest! Thanks a lot for your feedback and support!
Thanks for the reply!

I mean a counter over all coins/points collected over time. It would be super motivating towards the achievements. Something you could view in the menu maybe?
May 28, 2018 @ 2:30am 
Originally posted by Woargh:
Thanks for the reply!

I mean a counter over all coins/points collected over time. It would be super motivating towards the achievements. Something you could view in the menu maybe?

Something like Personal Profile in menu where you could find all of these data? Yes this might be a good idea :) We'll think about it once we're done with our main roadmap tasks for sure! Thanks a lot Woargh!
Exactly!
Wonderful little game, I really enjoy it. Have a great day!
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50