Joumee The Hedgehog

Joumee The Hedgehog

View Stats:
Achievements
Hey, please consider achievements. Thx.
Originally posted by Stellaricon:
Originally posted by Rainer:
Hey, please consider achievements. Thx.

Achievements and Leaderboards are already here! Check'em out! :)
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Jan 16, 2018 @ 4:17am 
Thanks for the feedback! There will be Leaderboard and Achievements soon!
Good news! Thanks
One broken achievement, cool.
Apr 30, 2018 @ 6:54am 
Hey Genieben :)

It's not broken, we're just testing achievements at the moment. There will be around 45 achievements soon - they're not functional just yet!

Yeah figured out, I've just played the game as soon as it came out, and the one achievement at that time wasn't yet implemented.
A developer of this app has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
May 5, 2018 @ 10:09am 
Originally posted by Rainer:
Hey, please consider achievements. Thx.

Achievements and Leaderboards are already here! Check'em out! :)
Sorry for my English.
Thank you for you game, but I have a probleme. I have 3 lives, I died 2 times - and the game ends. This became after this update. I checked this several times!
May 5, 2018 @ 1:58pm 
Originally posted by I just want you:
Sorry for my English.
Thank you for you game, but I have a probleme. I have 3 lives, I died 2 times - and the game ends. This became after this update. I checked this several times!

Здравствуйте, мы говорим по русски :) Попробуйте удалить и заново установить, мы только что проверили osx и win версии игры - всё нормально - три жизни, три сердечка. Дайте знать если получилось.

П.С. Кстати спасибо за отзыв об игре в обзорах! Нам очень приятно :)

Это хорошо, не придётся извращаться с Google Переводчиком :hedgehog:
Удалила и переустановила - и сейчас всё нормально стало, спасибо :)

P.S.: пожалуйста :HedgehogBall:
Originally posted by Stellaricon:
Originally posted by I just want you:
Sorry for my English.
Thank you for you game, but I have a probleme. I have 3 lives, I died 2 times - and the game ends. This became after this update. I checked this several times!

Здравствуйте, мы говорим по русски :) Попробуйте удалить и заново установить, мы только что проверили osx и win версии игры - всё нормально - три жизни, три сердечка. Дайте знать если получилось.

П.С. Кстати спасибо за отзыв об игре в обзорах! Нам очень приятно :)
Торговые карточки добавьте в игру
https://youtu.be/82FbUh8cl_g
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50