Killing Floor: Incursion

Killing Floor: Incursion

View Stats:
WHY DOES THE STUPID ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ FLASHLIGHT NOT WORK ON CATACOMBS
I literally cannot progress through the game because the flashlight will not work for me, restarting the game multiple times, pc etc
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Sep 6, 2019 @ 4:36pm 
What mechaic of the flashlight isn't working for you? Is it not turning on each light setting? Is there an issue changing between the two? Is it an issue with equipping it or keeping it on your chest?
It will not light up at all. I have no issue with it on my chest or equipping it, I hear the clicks and nothing happens. I had to play coop and still have the issue, and the other player couldn’t see anything coming out so I don’t think it’s a visual bug
Sep 9, 2019 @ 7:54am 
Originally posted by Rip in Lel:
It will not light up at all. I have no issue with it on my chest or equipping it, I hear the clicks and nothing happens. I had to play coop and still have the issue, and the other player couldn’t see anything coming out so I don’t think it’s a visual bug
Which hardware are you using?
Oculus rift S
Msi 1070
Amd 2600x

Also when I was in coop the flashlight will not work in any mode or any mission. I thought it was a but exclusive to catacombs but it won’t work at all, I’m guessing a full reinstall might fix it but I’m not sure
Bug exclusive***
Thank you for the support it’s nice to see tripwire making an effort. There’s also a bug on the Paris mission where you have to break the barriers in the hallway to kill the zeds and they will not spawn/path correctly

I hope you guys can get the QA in order because it honestly has the best gunplay of any VR game I’ve played but the bugs are atrocious

Also pls just port kf2 to vr or give us a normal wave mode + 6 player coop bc the gunplay is so good
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50