Killing Floor: Incursion

Killing Floor: Incursion

View Stats:
authors lobotomy
Authors explain to me what is wrong with you?
1) Why is there no manual weapon reload in the game?
2) why do corpses disappear? (why they can not lie at least 3 minutes)
3) Why are the arms of the weapon highlighted in the game? do you think the players for the finished morons?
4) Why is the game called "killing floor"?
5) Why do I periodically teleport to the walls? despite the fact that I do not use teleport
6) Why are there only 3 types of firearms in the game called "killing floor"? 3 species, only 3, what kind of ♥♥♥♥?
7) Why is there 4 levels in the game? Why do you need a second game mode? it's just an endless spawn of monsters, what is it for? What is the challenge? who will die of boredom longer?
8) I always hear the figure of $ 1,000,000 budget of this game. WHERE IS THIS MONEY WASTENED ???? There is no new content in the game, except for the model of the final boss, I can do this model alone in a week, does it cost you 1,000,000? all the rest of the content is taken from the original game, oh yes, we also added a model of a gas canister.
 In the end, I want to ask aftor once again, WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHAT is this ♥♥♥♥? why, from the whole devil of the development team, no one paid attention to the fact that you are doing something wrong, how did it come out?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Best meme reply Vakidis meme has ever received ^
Let me have a crack...

1) Why is there no manual weapon reload in the game?
...Leading with a strong, relevant question. I had high hopes for you at this stage. I would have like it too, but i didn't feel especially disadvantaged without it.

2) why do corpses disappear? (why they can not lie at least 3 minutes)
...Why do you want them around? The story mode is supposedly just a simulation, after all...

3) Why are the arms of the weapon highlighted in the game? do you think the players for the finished morons?
...It's easy to say the hand position is obvious once they've highlighted it... without the highlight, many ppl might try and grab the magazine. And when there's sh*t going on all around you, i found its nice to have an indication of where to grab so you can just use your peripheral vision.

4) Why is the game called "killing floor"?
...This was worth a question?? Okay lets see... you kill things... and they end up on the floor. (before vanishing, obviously)

5) Why do I periodically teleport to the walls? despite the fact that I do not use teleport
...Another legitimate question! 2 for 5 so far. Still, if you want a decent answer to this, i would open a thread just for this issue, and provide as much info as possible.

6) Why are there only 3 types of firearms in the game called "killing floor"? 3 species, only 3, what kind of♥♥♥♥♥♥
...Umm... pistol, shotgun, assault rifle and sniper makes 4, and that doesn't count melee weapons. As for zeds, you have the clots, slasher, stalker, crawler, gorefast & husk, and thats not including the bosses. Dude, learn to count. And spell. Its important.

7) Why is there 4 levels in the game?
...because 3 wasnt enough, i'm guessing.
Why do you need a second game mode?
...why wouldn't you want a second game mode? You can always simply... not play it.

8) I always hear the figure of $ 1,000,000 budget of this game. WHERE IS THIS MONEY WASTENED ????
...Not sure where this figure comes from, but you'd be surprised how little you can do with that kind of money these days....

Tag i'm out.
Originally posted by Symmetry:
Let me have a crack...

1) Why is there no manual weapon reload in the game?
...Leading with a strong, relevant question. I had high hopes for you at this stage. I would have like it too, but i didn't feel especially disadvantaged without it.

2) why do corpses disappear? (why they can not lie at least 3 minutes)
...Why do you want them around? The story mode is supposedly just a simulation, after all...

3) Why are the arms of the weapon highlighted in the game? do you think the players for the finished morons?
...It's easy to say the hand position is obvious once they've highlighted it... without the highlight, many ppl might try and grab the magazine. And when there's sh*t going on all around you, i found its nice to have an indication of where to grab so you can just use your peripheral vision.

4) Why is the game called "killing floor"?
...This was worth a question?? Okay lets see... you kill things... and they end up on the floor. (before vanishing, obviously)

5) Why do I periodically teleport to the walls? despite the fact that I do not use teleport
...Another legitimate question! 2 for 5 so far. Still, if you want a decent answer to this, i would open a thread just for this issue, and provide as much info as possible.

6) Why are there only 3 types of firearms in the game called "killing floor"? 3 species, only 3, what kind of♥♥♥♥♥♥
...Umm... pistol, shotgun, assault rifle and sniper makes 4, and that doesn't count melee weapons. As for zeds, you have the clots, slasher, stalker, crawler, gorefast & husk, and thats not including the bosses. Dude, learn to count. And spell. Its important.

7) Why is there 4 levels in the game?
...because 3 wasnt enough, i'm guessing.
Why do you need a second game mode?
...why wouldn't you want a second game mode? You can always simply... not play it.

8) I always hear the figure of $ 1,000,000 budget of this game. WHERE IS THIS MONEY WASTENED ????
...Not sure where this figure comes from, but you'd be surprised how little you can do with that kind of money these days....

Tag i'm out.
The questions are addressed to the developers, and not to some amateur, what kind of nonsense are you talking about? Are you 15 years old?
Originally posted by ChamFEAR(ru):
The questions are addressed to the developers, and not to some amateur, what kind of nonsense are you talking about? Are you 15 years old?

Oh wow, salty much?
Regardless of whether the OP directed these questions at the developers, they are posted on a public forum that encourages community responses. And I certainly wasnt the first person on this thread to give sarcastic remarks, but so far i'm the only one that's even tried to answer his questions. Including you.
Jeez, just chill man.
Originally posted by Symmetry:
Originally posted by ChamFEAR(ru):
The questions are addressed to the developers, and not to some amateur, what kind of nonsense are you talking about? Are you 15 years old?

Oh wow, salty much?
Regardless of whether the OP directed these questions at the developers, they are posted on a public forum that encourages community responses. And I certainly wasnt the first person on this thread to give sarcastic remarks, but so far i'm the only one that's even tried to answer his questions. Including you.
Jeez, just chill man.
it was possible to notice that I had a bad English, how could I recognize sarcasm?
продай виар, запишись на курсы английского, господи боже мой.
То что ты напишешь что-то на ломаном английском не значит что разработчик тебе ответит...
В конце концов это форум сообщества, можешь у нас спросить на том языке, на котором тебе удобно.

Everyone, keep calm. OP thought that posting questions in english would make it more likely for developers to notice. What he didn't thought is that his english is so bad he makes fun of himself instead.
Originally posted by orchid9_:
продай виар, запишись на курсы английского, господи боже мой.
То что ты напишешь что-то на ломаном английском не значит что разработчик тебе ответит...
В конце концов это форум сообщества, можешь у нас спросить на том языке, на котором тебе удобно.

Everyone, keep calm. OP thought that posting questions in english would make it more likely for developers to notice. What he didn't thought is that his english is so bad he makes fun of himself instead.
Причему тут вр, о знаток англицкого, мне срать на разработчиков, я свою игру делаю, на тебя мне бельше всего срать далбоеб малолетний, я сокрушаюсь от того наскоолько было все просрано, тебе дебилу разъясню на пальцах " ребенку дали игрушку терминатора у которого двигаются руки, но руки не двигаются, там заблокировали специально чтобы что?" о гений объясни зачем. Такие ебонаты бесят, ты-либо выпились нахер-либо не пиши мне туту чухню свою. Не будь тупорылым бараном, напиши что да чувак я с тобой согласен, вместоо казуальноого говна нам нужны хорошие игры!.
♥♥♥♥ понаражают уебанов потом разгребай коменты, ну как так, почему все разом отупели
Allow me to explain my comment.

I cant speak for anyone else, but my response had very little to do with your bad english. If you reread my post, i think i made one comment about your bad english. Which, now that i know english is not your native language, i will apologise for.

But when you're demanding the developers answer questions like 'why did you call YOUR game the thing you called it', 'why did it cost so much money', and criticising the number of weapons in the game and then getting that count wrong, you should understand it's going to draw some mirth from the community.

Again, if you reread my post, you will see that i gave a relevant answer or comment to every relevant question you had. I'm not sure what more i can do than that.

Peace.
Unless this was only changed in the past week or so, there is already a manual reload button, I found it in my first few minutes of gameplay. Press B or X I think it is.
Is it my turn to tag in?
Okay, yea so basically what Symmetry is saying I concur.

OP your reasoning is not very sound and some cases not logical
let's start with number 2 right,

2) why do corpses disappear? - Yea exactly... The game takes place in a simulation, the zeds aren't real in KF:Incursion, that doesn't mean they can't harm you as we learn in story mode...

6) Why are there only 3 types of firearms in the game called "killing floor"? 3 species, only 3, what kind of♥♥♥♥♥♥ - While having a multitude of weapons just like in KF2 would be desirable I'd imagine it wouldn't work out aswell in VR, VR isn't like desktop games atm it needs time to evolve over the years in power and capability and the VR community isn't as large etc. KF:I doesn't need to have what KF2 has.

8) I always hear the figure of $ 1,000,000 budget of this game. WHERE IS THIS MONEY WASTENED ???? - Exactly... Sh#t be expensive "yuno" and it's not like all the times 1.000.000 budget will suffice, I also wonder where this number comes from though I haven't even heard about it so that number might not even be true.

4) Why is the game called "killing floor"? - Lol I like the summary of Symmetry and also the name Killing Floor is a phrase or an Idiom if you will which basically refers to this ->
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=killing%20floor

"hence a scene of danger, difficulty, bloodshed, etc." that's where Killing Floor comes from and thats exactly what we are the players are doing, we are in a dangerous scene shedding blood in difficult ways. Yup sums it up perfect there.
"2) why do corpses disappear? - Yea exactly... The game takes place in a simulation, the zeds aren't real in KF:Incursion, that doesn't mean they can't harm you as we learn in story mode...
"
I understand that this is a simulation and from the point of view of the setting it is logical, but it also sucks and sets up and dissolves the corpses, why are those who defend such sludge, isn't it better when there is a lot of corpses lying around in their own blood? no, not better?

6) Why are there only 3 types of firearms in the game called "killing floor"? 3 species, only 3, what kind of♥♥♥♥♥♥ - While having a multitude of weapons just like in KF2 would be desirable I'd imagine it wouldn't work out aswell in VR, VR isn't like desktop games atm it needs time to evolve over the years in power and capability and the VR community isn't as large etc. KF:I doesn't need to have what KF2 has.

What kind of b.u.lls.h.it

"4) Why is the game called "killing floor"? - Lol I like the summary of Symmetry and also the name Killing Floor is a phrase or an Idiom if you will which basically refers to this ->
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=killing%20floor

"hence a scene of danger, difficulty, bloodshed, etc." that's where Killing Floor comes from and thats exactly what we are the players are doing, we are in a dangerous scene shedding blood in difficult ways. Yup sums it up perfect there."

I meant that this game has nothing to do with the original, only a conditional plot. The game should have been called "poorly made casual wear"
Here is a sample of the correct mechanics. https://store.steampowered.com/app/450540/Hot_Dogs_Horseshoes__Hand_Grenades/

Compare reviews and ask yourself why the developers made such a piece of ♥♥♥♥ that the casual minor likes.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/681390/ Even a couple of Chinese did everything right.
Originally posted by ChamFEAR(ru):
"2) why do corpses disappear? - Yea exactly... The game takes place in a simulation, the zeds aren't real in KF:Incursion, that doesn't mean they can't harm you as we learn in story mode...
"
I understand that this is a simulation and from the point of view of the setting it is logical, but it also sucks and sets up and dissolves the corpses, why are those who defend such sludge, isn't it better when there is a lot of corpses lying around in their own blood? no, not better?

6) Why are there only 3 types of firearms in the game called "killing floor"? 3 species, only 3, what kind of♥♥♥♥♥♥ - While having a multitude of weapons just like in KF2 would be desirable I'd imagine it wouldn't work out aswell in VR, VR isn't like desktop games atm it needs time to evolve over the years in power and capability and the VR community isn't as large etc. KF:I doesn't need to have what KF2 has.

What kind of b.u.lls.h.it

"4) Why is the game called "killing floor"? - Lol I like the summary of Symmetry and also the name Killing Floor is a phrase or an Idiom if you will which basically refers to this ->
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=killing%20floor

"hence a scene of danger, difficulty, bloodshed, etc." that's where Killing Floor comes from and thats exactly what we are the players are doing, we are in a dangerous scene shedding blood in difficult ways. Yup sums it up perfect there."

I meant that this game has nothing to do with the original, only a conditional plot. The game should have been called "poorly made casual wear"

_________________________________________________________________________

1. Well better or worse that's personal preferences, having corpses lying around or not is not really game breaking in anyway.

2. What exactly is bu.ll.sh.it here? the fact we cannot have as many weapons as in KF2? or VR having limited capabilites? the latter being true though to some extent, VR is not desktop games.

3. KF:I is a bit diffrent granted, "poorly made casual wear" my a¤¤ it is. Now you are just resorting to insulting the game because it does not deliver to your expectations, let's see you do it better then huh?... yea that's what i thought... also if it bothers you so much then maybe get over it and move on? o_O

and about the links - That's also personal preferences while you may have the opinion those games are better than KF:I I disagree whole heartedly.

< >
Showing 1-15 of 32 comments
Per page: 1530 50