Killing Floor: Incursion

Killing Floor: Incursion

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Mar 29, 2018 @ 7:38am
Progression Issues - Looking for details
Hey Incursion fans,

We are looking to see if we can't clean up some of the progression issues some users have reported expereincing along the way when doing the campaign. If anybody who has run into one of these can let us know which mission it happened it, what area and what they were doing (the more details the better), we may be able to tackle them for a future update.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
in the offices in paris, the orange squares you find with blue light, the codes, what do you do with them? i found them in 3 different areas, it never seems to progress.
Boss map on Paris. After Foster talks to you at the end of the mission you get put back into the room with him and nothing happens. you are forced to leave and you cant progress to the next mission.
During the boss fight in Biotic Labs with the giant plant monster I reached the top floor then Mr. Foster explains there is an explosive device maker I can use. After I find it nothing else happens, I am not directed to grab any specific items to make bombs to kill the boss or anything, enemies spawn forever only making the confusion more annoying. I haven't tried again since wiping my pc but I will attempt the level again to see if anything different happens.
Same problem as Gavy. Additionally when i was able to make the bomb, i couldnt apply it to that field above the monster. The bomb glitched through and went to the bottom of the monster.
In the mission where you have to put the red code pieces into the deletion portal, I threw the last piece at the portal instead of pushing it in with my hand and the game crashed.
Originally posted by Gavy εїз:
During the boss fight in Biotic Labs with the giant plant monster I reached the top floor then Mr. Foster explains there is an explosive device maker I can use. After I find it nothing else happens, I am not directed to grab any specific items to make bombs to kill the boss or anything, enemies spawn forever only making the confusion more annoying. I haven't tried again since wiping my pc but I will attempt the level again to see if anything different happens.
same here.
Sep 20, 2018 @ 12:34pm 
Originally posted by TTC ⎛Lord Sithaniel⎞GER:
Originally posted by Gavy εїз:
During the boss fight in Biotic Labs with the giant plant monster I reached the top floor then Mr. Foster explains there is an explosive device maker I can use. After I find it nothing else happens, I am not directed to grab any specific items to make bombs to kill the boss or anything, enemies spawn forever only making the confusion more annoying. I haven't tried again since wiping my pc but I will attempt the level again to see if anything different happens.
same here.
The device try using the blue light around the device for hints. Foster leaves hints that can be discovered this way.
Originally posted by Willow:
in the offices in paris, the orange squares you find with blue light, the codes, what do you do with them? i found them in 3 different areas, it never seems to progress.

Those are the codes for the antenna at the rooftop. You need four of them. Use your bluelight flashlight to see the symbol on the calenders.
Unfurtunately after the theater update the game has more issues than before. Using HTC-Vive I am in standing mode on the ceiling and in sitting mode I am to close to the ground. I also found out that in story mode, in Paris, you no longer suffer dammage while sniping the Zed´s from the window and the roof. Also I can walk at least through one closed door (the last one on the right hand side) in front of the room where you can find code number three for the antenna at the rooftop. But what´s most anoying since the game came out. Why is it not possible to add snap view in standing mode for HTC vive users? That would have been a great update instaed of thsi stupid theatre mode. Regardless of thsi issues I like the game but currently, under this development state I wouldn´t recommend to buy.
Whats the problem? After calibrating I am still with my head at the ceiling in Standing mode and sitting mode to low at the ground. This is unbelivable disapointing! When will you fix this?
Hello Devs, hello [TW]Yoshiro, when will you fix the "head at the ceiling or to low at the ground" issue? I am expecting an answer! I bought this game and like this, it is unplayable (but it seems you don´t care because you already got my money) Show some respect to your customers and a least reply with an information if there will be a fix in the near future but ignoring your customers is pretty poor. A lot of people run into this issue and you devs people don´t even care.
During the biotics lab level when you have to use the zed arm and head to unlock the door, the door will unlock but the voice acts like the door is still locked and infinite zeds spawn
Paris mission, after the talk with Mr Foster you dont get teleported back to the roof so you cant end the game, also in Paris me and my coop partner fell through the floor on the scafoldings during the sniping part, we're probably not gonna play it again seeing as we're constantly being hit by these bugs and cant progress at all
4 times me and a buddy tried to play the paris mission and 4 times we cant finish it because of bugs, twice on Mr Foster glitching not teleporting us back after the last boss, once on holes in the floor and once on enemies spawning in between ceilings and floors so we cant get to them, i understand now why so many ppl ♥♥♥♥ on this game so much
on index turning with controller doesnt work
< >
Showing 1-15 of 36 comments
Per page: 1530 50