TrackMania United Forever

TrackMania United Forever

Spare Coppers, Anyone?
After a whopping 5,565 days, I managed to recover my tmuf account just over a month ago. I've really gotten into it to the point I was going for all the author medals in the united forever race campaign... until Bay C3 ate a solid 1500+ coppers on official runs. 🫪 Still didn't get that AT either. KEKW All I have left to tackle are Bay C3, some Coast maps, and then the E (black flag) maps for author times. I'm sitting at #2 for medals in my region already as well which feels kinda rewarding. I'm #5 for overall SP too.

I'm working my way through the nations campaign now a bit here and there. Anyhow, me being me, I just go into official times almost right away (within 10 tries) because sometimes I'll get that god run out of nowhere and that's that by pure luck. I acknowledge that this isn't a wise way to spend your coppers.

Anyhow, if anyone has coppers they're kind of sitting on that they wouldn't mind parting with, I'll happily accept any/all donations. This game has been such a relief to me personally. The community is so amazing! I cannot believe the sheer lack of toxicity compared to everything else I've ever been a part of. I forgot how magic that feeling can be. The itch of beating/besting your own times little by little with optimizations and execution is scratching an itch I didn't know I was missing before.

My tmuf username is mullens4 if you are so inclined to graciously donate.

I started tracking my progress on this site after discovering it since playing again. I hadn't played a single solo anything prior to this "5,565 days later" period of time as well. https://ul.unitedascenders.xyz/lookup?login=mullens4

If you took the time to read all of that, even if you don't/didn't donate, I appreciate you. ^^

EDIT: Someone kindly donated 3500 copper which I put to good use. I got all author medals in the united forever campaign! Onto nations campaign next I guess.
EDIT 2: Nations campaign is now in the books as well. Let's freaking go!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3779608840
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3801972427
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3801963576
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3813115786
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Hi, i am the guy who donated 3500 coppers, Sorry for late replying to this
I couldve sent you more but i need to keep some sizable chunk of coppers for old mania links

Hope you had good usage of it
Originally posted by Window The Wizard:
Hi, i am the guy who donated 3500 coppers, Sorry for late replying to this
I couldve sent you more but i need to keep some sizable chunk of coppers for old mania links

Hope you had good usage of it
Thanks again. 3500 was more than generous. It gave me the little confidence boost I needed to have enough to just go all out and take more risks. I was down to below 500 prior to that. Plenty of tracks left in the other campaigns to use the remaining ones on too. ^^
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50