TrackMania United Forever

TrackMania United Forever

"bad solo account validation"
I am using my account from a long time ago. it was registered with the key I got from the physical disc. When I try to play official mode it ask for the last 3 letters of my cd key. I use the steam one but I get "bad solo account validation"

Is there any fix for this?? or do I have to make a new account?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
i think you need to go through ubisoft support
you need your trackmania key, it was sent thru email when you created your account
Hello, I might have found a possible solution its not the best but i guess if you have to restart doing all your new times in offical this shouldnt be a big problem but if you go to TMUF-properties-general-selected launch option then put it on TMUF_settings and open the game you'll get like 2 pop ups about video card and graphics these dont matter after you close them and then go to configure i dont know about other people but i had single profile on and change it to muliple proflies. Then I used my brother's account and then tried to play official mode, and it worked. If you don't have other accounts, I guess try making one, as upgrading my brother's account was free even tho i was playing on my main Steam account.

That's all I know for now. It's literally just as simple as changing(or possibly making a new account)and then upgrading it to a United
And no, I have not tried making a new account as this has worked for me
I HOPE THIS HELPS
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50