Nekomew's Potty Trouble

Nekomew's Potty Trouble

View Stats:
What the ♥♥♥♥?
I'm confused and terrified.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
god please no
THE TAINT IS UPON US!
Every day we stary further from God's light.
This is nothing but cringe cancer devoloped for losers with furry, diaper, and scat/waterplay fetishes. I hope not a single person buys this literal garbage.
My thoughts exactly.
Now Steam is selling games about pissing yourself.
Originally posted by Codester:
This is nothing but cringe cancer devoloped for losers with furry, diaper, and scat/waterplay fetishes. I hope not a single person buys this literal garbage.

Well you can like them stuff as I am a furry my self O-o but I don't think it needed a game it's kind of a small crowd it is marketed to.
Originally posted by Luigi:
Originally posted by Codester:
This is nothing but cringe cancer devoloped for losers with furry, diaper, and scat/waterplay fetishes. I hope not a single person buys this literal garbage.

Well you can like them stuff as I am a furry my self O-o but I don't think it needed a game it's kind of a small crowd it is marketed to.

Steam sells fetish porn now. lol
Originally posted by Neko-Nomikon:
Originally posted by Luigi:

Well you can like them stuff as I am a furry my self O-o but I don't think it needed a game it's kind of a small crowd it is marketed to.

Steam sells fetish porn now. lol

DIdn't it always there is more visual novel porn of lolicon XD all you have to do is get a patch to make it nude and 90% the creator of the VN's link them.
Originally posted by Luigi:
Originally posted by Neko-Nomikon:

Steam sells fetish porn now. lol

DIdn't it always there is more visual novel porn of lolicon XD all you have to do is get a patch to make it nude and 90% the creator of the VN's link them.

Well now it isn't censored. Lol
Originally posted by Neko-Nomikon:
Originally posted by Luigi:

DIdn't it always there is more visual novel porn of lolicon XD all you have to do is get a patch to make it nude and 90% the creator of the VN's link them.

Well now it isn't censored. Lol

That is true, but still stands lol steam always had sold fetish games before this just this one is more obvious
Originally posted by Luigi:
Originally posted by Neko-Nomikon:

Well now it isn't censored. Lol

That is true, but still stands lol steam always had sold fetish games before this just this one is more obvious
Next they'll partner with popular porn sites. lol
Originally posted by Neko-Nomikon:
Originally posted by Luigi:

That is true, but still stands lol steam always had sold fetish games before this just this one is more obvious
Next they'll partner with popular porn sites. lol

Porn Hub videos on steam :P
what the ♥♥♥♥ is this game?????
I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to exploit edited Tails recolor models for commercial purposes....
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50