Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

hows the player base in this
hey noticed this is on sale so i was wondering how many folks play this game? i have it for my xbox but i thought about grabbing it for my pc, is it worth it or is multyplayer dead?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
the multiplayer is going fine, theres some cheaters ones and a while like always, but far from dead.. its modded to the ground but then again its an old game.. I would say its worth around the 10 euro mark .. I got it to trade if you are up for that?
thats cool hmm im willing to tradeanything in particular you want? i really only have trading cards 8/
is it not easier to discuss over ordinary chat? I send a friend request
This still has 400 people plus a day
please have a look at this, we are a cod4 clan, we play almost every night, we also play other games like wildlands , csgo and gta
https://www.gametracker.com/games/cod4/forum.php?thread=122855
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50