STAR WARS™ Episode I Racer

STAR WARS™ Episode I Racer

i play it when i am a boy.so even it didn't work I still buy it
didn't work on my ROG x notebook.sound should work ,and nothing display buy black screen.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Steam is not responsible for the game's state and or which files/builds are uploaded, it's up to the publisher/developpers, the build on GOG is curated as opposed to here on steam.
Originally posted by Easy Pete:
Steam is not responsible for the game's state and or which files/builds are uploaded, it's up to the publisher/developpers, the build on GOG is curated as opposed to here on steam.

That's a stance I share with modern games but the publisher/developer doesn't exist anymore. It's an ancient piece of software of which everyone know wouldn't work on modern systems. At this point it's almost audacious to charge money for it. At least GOG's games work properly.
Black screen is a common issue on modern PCs. I have a modernization project that fixes it for most users and works with both the Steam and GOG releases. Feel free to give it a try and report back if you still have problems: https://mrgamefixer.github.io
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50