STAR WARS™ Episode I Racer

STAR WARS™ Episode I Racer

Advice on how to make tight turns?
This is killing me on Abyss and Boonta Classic. I fail to make a turn, bump into a wall, and a bunch of other racers are ahead of me and I can't ever get back ahead. What would you guys say is the best way to make sharp turns without losing a whole lot of speed?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
On Abyss, I specifically take it slow.

If you fall off the top there you end up having to take a very long route that circles around the skirt of the floating platform.

Even though I could hit it faster and use slide I just don't...

The risk of messing up that one turn is just too high to do anything else than slow down to the right speed.
You have to limit FPS and do slide turns. These levels instantly become playable from borderline impossible. That's just how game physics behaves
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50