STAR WARS™ Episode I Racer

STAR WARS™ Episode I Racer

Start up issues...
Im on PC windows 11 basically every time i boot up the game it makes me pick a resolution and boots me back to home and ill click on the icon on desktop home screen it will boot then just freeze.. any idea what this could be?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Same issue here! REFUND or what? @support ?!?
Sigillus

9 hours ago 
  
  
https://github.com/riverar/IndirectInput/releases/tag/0.1 put that in the game folder and it starts.

I confirm it works tyty
just download this https://github.com/elishacloud/dinputto8 and put in the game folder
this fix my controller and the startup issues
All of the fixes linked either tell me to reinstall the game, please insert CD ROM, or have a flat out error... Genuinely confused why this isn't working.
Hi, go to Library, select the game and click on the nut:

Property > General > Selected Startup Option > Start Display Setting (Launch STAR WARS RACER is the Default option, change it)

I hope this helps, and I apologize for my poor English!!!
okay so i was also having the same problem and what i did to fix it was verify the integrity of the game files apparently i was missing 2 and it worked after that just verify one more time after just in case and it should work for the rest of you all as well!
Windows is the culprit! The game runs fine on Linux even on higher resolutions!
Try removing bluetooth receivers on the computer, did the trick for me (logitech headset receiver was the culprit)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50