STAR WARS™ Episode I Racer

STAR WARS™ Episode I Racer

They are finally making a new Star Wars racing game...
I just saw this available for pre-order.... "Star Wars Galactic Racer"

Did you guys know about this???

https://store.steampowered.com/app/4078430/STAR_WARS_Galactic_Racer/

STAR WARS Episode I Racer is one of my favorite Star Wars games of all time and I don't think this is exactly a remake but it's definitely Star Wars and definitely looks like it has pod racing!!! I AM PSYCHED!!!!!

Can't wait to try the multiplayer!!!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Yes, but I'd put money on my theory that the podracers will be a one-level thing at the end of the game. And I think they're going to do it that way out of fear that a true podracing game would encroach on their sales of their AR meta quest podracing POS.
Originally posted by Gooost:
Yes, but I'd put money on my theory that the podracers will be a one-level thing at the end of the game. And I think they're going to do it that way out of fear that a true podracing game would encroach on their sales of their AR meta quest podracing POS.

It definitely looks like pod racing will be the core gameplay. It looks like they may have even recreated some iconic maps.
I only see 1 pod racer on the whole shop site. Might be ♥♥♥♥.
Wish they would bring podracing + NFS tuning/customization.
Skeptical here for now
"A prophecy that misread could have been."
Originally posted by Wommy:
Originally posted by Gooost:
Yes, but I'd put money on my theory that the podracers will be a one-level thing at the end of the game. And I think they're going to do it that way out of fear that a true podracing game would encroach on their sales of their AR meta quest podracing POS.

It definitely looks like pod racing will be the core gameplay. It looks like they may have even recreated some iconic maps.

Pods are definitely not core gameplay (no upgrades, limited tracks), and there's about zero chance they will be remaking any of the OG tracks - and all the new tracks don't appear to be anywhere as complex.

If anything it's become pretty clear the GR devs don't share much love for the OG game.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50