Hood: Outlaws & Legends

Hood: Outlaws & Legends

View Stats:
Goodbye, dear outlaws. May Sherwood last forever.
I didn't play for that much, barely 13 hours. But still, I think a small eulogy is in order.
A flawed game, but still fun. As others have said in many threads - yes. It became a cash grab. The devs didn't deliver enough. But it was still a fun diversion, with a very good concept.

Hood: Outlaws & Legends was fun. I played with some friends when possible, some longtime, some new through this game. I made a small mark, got some achievements. I had fun enough.
Sadly, this is the downside of live service and the wrong people being in charge. Games die, and they're shut down. It's like life.
Birth. Pain. Fear. Death.
We live. We know pain. We have learned fear. Now only death remains.
But after death, there is memory. And I made a few good memories in the short time I had.
I thank the community for the time I had, and I hope a similar, better game, will be made, one that won't be shut down for a long time.

To all you Outlaws, all you Legends, all the robbers and thieves, stealing from the greedy, the foul, the evil, the unjust - do not rest. Always be ready to help those in need. Give to the poor, and ruin the day of the wealthy.
Long live the Sherwood Hoods!